Crispy Treat Cupcakes Ingredients
- 1 10oz bag of Dandies Mini Marshmallows
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 Tbsp vegan margarine (we like Earth Balance)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine (we like Earth Balance)
- 3–4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp of fresh minced cherries
- A couple drops of pink food coloring (optional)
Get down with the cuteness! Cherry Vanilla frosting pairs beautifully on crispy rice treats shaped like cupcakes!
Make the crispy rice treat mixture: In a microwave safe bowl, combine Dandies, margarine, and coconut oil. In 30 second intervals, with a quick stir between each, microwave until marshmallows are fully melted. Mix in cereal and stir until evenly coated with marshmallow cream. Press mixture into lined cupcake pan. Let cool and then frost!
In a stand mixer combine 1/2 cup margarine, vanilla, cherries, powdered sugar, and food coloring. Mix until throughly combined. Add more powdered sugar, if needed to reach desired consistency.
Recipe by Chelsie Jangord